Friday, November 1, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 44 - Saints, Souls, Sugar Skulls, and Scares

What a title...and ...Halloween IS ONE of my favorite holidays....so much
stuff and so much 
 stuff!!!!!

We didn't go anywhere this year...and we live in the country..so no cute kids came here. BUT my daughter and her bff did a photo shoot and she sent me some of those. Then she took some pictures of



  stuff in the stores. AND my daughters bff worked Halloween Horror Nights at Universal, so I "borrowed" some pics her mom took. AND then of course the pictures of the cute little witches are my granddaughter, my great grand cousin....and my grand niece....AND then the picture of the three kids in a living room are my son, my nephew, and my niece...mother of the cutie in orange, in the late 1980's....(hehehehe),  I think that covers it...

Oh yeah, the one in red with red hair is my daughter...the guy next to her is just an extra at Halloween Horror Nights that we had a pic of.

Anyway I put them all

in a collage...enjoy...

















For more
 pictures hop over to the blogs below and 

 they might be scary toooooooo!














10 comments:

  1. I love Halloween too but we also live in the land of no trick or treaters.
    Great collage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the little witches - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage and great story telling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.... love your scary font! I actually love Hallowe'en this year it sort of passed me by.. and we only got 7 kids at the door not the 20 -30 I was expecting.. Love some of those pictures in the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post! I like the balance of scary and cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Vera. The scary font is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very scary! Great shots and love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary and Cute for sure! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohm that was funny - I love your collage and your story telling! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay - you win - scariest post so far! (of the ones I've seen yet that is) Love your collage and all it's 'scary' goodness and your post is very creative - awesome! The photo of the girl in the bottom right is actually pretty eerie - looks like a photo out of a horror flick. It's creepin' me out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete