Friday, November 22, 2013

Focus on Life - Week 47 - Centerpiece

Wow, the weeks are just flying by...I can't believe the end of the year is almost here! What do we do then....(sad face).

Anyway, Centerpiece. At first I thought a center piece for my table...but then I opened it....Then it was a piece of cake.

As most know, God is the center of my world, being, soul.  I know I am not perfect, but God is there just the same! Then around him are some of the gifts he has given me over the years, my husband, my children, my sister and her son, my niece and her family, my parents and even my dog. Memories that will be with me for ever, forever keeping me tethered because I know that they are gifts from God.

May all of you have a solid centerpiece and may this Thanksgiving and Christmas time be a time of remembering old memories and making new ones!

For more hop along the links below.

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to showcase the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, thought-filled collage! Wishing an extra-blessed Thanksgiving on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage idea, they make great centerpieces to reflect our memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just plain beautiful. Thank yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post, super collage and a lovely family, too!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great collage . Family is of first importance to me but I don't like to post their pics online. I want them to have their privacy. So i chose my beading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family! what a lovely post - Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete