Friday, October 25, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 43 - In The Shadows

Well...I don't think this weeks prompt needs any intro.  I just took pictures of the shadows around the house.....Didn't go anywhere this week, so I just used my yard.  Enjoy...and thanks for stopping by.



For more shadowy pictures search no further than down below.....

PS..For those of you that know how multifaceted Miss Sally is, she is listed in my jewelry blog about teaching those of us how to bead cabochons... www.veradesigns.blogspot.com


21 comments:

  1. The Shadow may know but He will never tell! Great topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent collage - you had sun! I never stopped to think before complaining about shadows: we can't have shadows w/o the light ~ something I discovered the hard way this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we had sun, though it was cool outside. We definitely can't live with out it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am surprised he stayed still. But then having zoom lens helps....

      Delete
  4. Great shadows! The sunny weather makes it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the sun did a good job this week. Thankfully he didn't ask to get paid...lol. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. That quote came to me to... However you have it right.. I don't! Fun collage! What program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luck you to have so many shadows! I struggled the entire week with gloomy weather but got the shot inside. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I thought I was the only one old enough to remember that!! What a fun collage...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you had some great luck finding shadows! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You captured some great shadows this week. I like the top left where we can see your shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only the Shadow knows!! Love it! I really do like your collage - great shadow shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally getting round to replying...
    Great photo collage - you had no problem with lack of sunshine this week :)

    ReplyDelete