Friday, October 4, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 40 - Smile!

This week, Sally challenged us to get pictures of smiles.  I was busy this week with jewelry making and really didn't see anyone with smiles....so I decided to go back into my horde of pictures and came up with a collage of smiles of my family...The black and white one is a picture of my brothers and myself as kids.  The baby is one of my granddaughters, and the one in the upper right is my other granddaughter. The older people are my parents, the rest are my kids....



For more smiles...check out the links below...and thanks for looking. 

14 comments:

  1. And I am sure that looking back through all of the photos caused you to...smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty's right - you probably just smiled all the way through this 'assignment' :)
    You have a beautiful family - keep them smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree, family member smiles are the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! Sharing smiles with family, nothing better than that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about doing a collage... such a beautiful response to this week's prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage, tons of beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collage! Love the variety of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vera your family pics made me smile. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love family photos and collages - they definitely make me smile! Yours is precious - love all the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling family. How fun to look back and realize how much they have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of loving memories, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have the same backgrounds on our blogs... Your picture of you with yor brothers reminds me of one of me with my sister. We were sitting on a dresser. Lovely 'smile' collage

    ReplyDelete