Saturday, October 12, 2013

Focus on Life - Week 41 Connected

When I first saw this my mind immediately went to all the "stuff" I am connected too. I have always said I feel like the hub of a wheel.  If I break or stop working, the wheel don't work.....So I put together a collage (imagine that) of what I am connected to.  Since my parents have passed, that is one spoke I don't have to worry about.  Though I am thinking this week we will see bunches of "wheels".  Enjoy!



For more Great Connections check out the links below. 



10 comments:

  1. I just love this! You are so right - the mama is usually the family hub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage! I expected to see a lot more jewellery this week! YOu look very relaxed reading your book in center of the 'hub'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera you found a wonderful way to show us your connections. I think that you showed it absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Perfect Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look VERY relaxed at your center.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your connection "Momma Hub"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a 'momma hub' ! and looks like a happy family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great connections! Love the posies in the background of your hubby's photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed: perfect post for this week! You have a wonderful family ~ enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete