Saturday, June 1, 2013

Focus On Life Week 22 - Foodie

This weeks challenge was FOOD. Now we all know we can't live without food....but I don't normally take pictures of the food I cook. At this point in my life, I am cooking, come and get it, clean kitchen, kitchen closed, and on to me time!

I don't have any little ones to deal with, so I can get away with it.  Now if my daughter were here, she loves to cook and tries to be fancy so I could have photographed hers...BUT instead I went to my husbands and my favorite restaurant and "stole" pictures from their site....Denny's.  It was hard to decide what to choose but I tried to choose the ones we ate the most.  And of course since I love creating collages...there is more than one food photo....So enjoy..


For more scrumptious food head over to Sally's blog

Til next week....Happy Calories!

5 comments:

  1. It's whatever food makes you happy and that cheesecake looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been to Denny's in a long time, there is not one where I live. Back when I lived in the San Francisco area, my daughter would drive down I5 to visit family in LA. At teh top of the Grapevine, there was a Dennys and we would stop there. I had something like Vanilla ice cream on a brownie with fudge sauce. I got a little sugar rush for the perilous ride down the grapevine thinking it would make me more alert. Great memories..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage! I can't remember the last time I walked into a Denny's. It's been awhile, but I used to always get their biscuits and gravy - oh yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's food and that's all that counts... : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on your collage Vera. You got some nice pics of food without even cooking.

    ReplyDelete