Sunday, June 16, 2013

Focus on Life Week 24 - Green

Well, I am a little late, but better late than never.  As I did last week. I didn't post last week as my father has just passed and I was dealing with the funeral and out of town guest and was really just worn out.  So I am picking up with this week - Green.

This was some what easy for me as I am always photographing plants and such so I went through and made a collage of some of my green plants and bugs. Enjoy!




























For more Green hop on over to Sally's.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Father Vera that is so sad. I'm glad you felt able to create your collage though. Nature is very healing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. As you grieve, make room for art. It really helps in the healing process.

    Love all the greenness in your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing, I hope this was a source comfort for you.

    ReplyDelete