Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week 12~ Observe the Curve

This has really been a crazy week for me. The weather hasn't really done what they said it would do and has really messed up my days.  Took my son to the doctors for a check up and one of his lab test come back wonky. Even though my husband is recuperating it is a slow process and he is getting really antsy. Issues with my dad, finances, whats going on with our country....and so on and so on. I guess I have felt like I have been really thrown a curve ball this week. But I know that God is with me and he won't give me more than I can handle so I will just brush the dust off my feet from this week and start the new week with a smile and see how it goes.....

I didn't really want to put a picture of a "curve ball" though I think that is how my week has gone, so I have this tree that I see through the window by my desk. It is a large Pine Tree and I love looking at it. It has a big "curve" in it's upper trunk. So I do have some pictures of it. I would much rather share them than something depressing.  So enjoy. I love to watch how the sky and clouds move behind it. It is soothing.

















For more pictures of curves hop on over to Sally's page and enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. That is a pretty tree and I like the subtle curve in the trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are having such a bad week! i hope it improves for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I like the different weather and times of day portrayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful graceful curve of the tree. I'm glad you find looking at it soothing. And I hope you have a better week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent tree. So positive. Hope you have a better week starting now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful tree! The curves are so very graceful and wonderful. I am sorry you are in a tough spot - sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete