Saturday, March 9, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 10 All Wrapped Up

 All Wrapped Up!

Definition:
As a Verb
1. To arrange or fold (something) about as cover or protection.
2. To cover, envelop, or encase, as by folding or coiling something about
3. To enclose, especially in paper, and fasten: wrap a package; wrapped up the peelings.
4. To clasp, fold, or coil about something
5. To move (text that will not fit on a line) automatically to the following line.
6. To envelop and obscure.
7. To surround or involve in a specified quality or atmosphere: The plan was wrapped in secrecy.
8. To engross.
9. To put on warm clothing. Usually used with up.
10. To conclude filming.
As a Noun
1. A garment to be wrapped or folded about a person, especially an outer garment such as a robe, cloak, shawl, or coat.
2. A blanket.
3. A wrapping or wrapper.
4. A flatbread, such as a tortilla or lavash, rolled around a filling.
5. The completion of filming on a movie.
   Are you all wrapped up in warmth or are you diving into a dessert that is all wrapped up in yummy goodness? You have a prompt that has many different meanings, grab the camera and show us how you are interpreting "all wrapped up"!



 Wow. What a challenge!  And soooo many ways of being wrapped up!  It was really hard to decide.

  • I did work on my Bead Soup Designs and wrapped up a couple of pieces.
  • I did some legal work for my dad and go it wrapped up.
  • It has been cold here in Florida, yes we do get cold here now and again, so we wrapped up our plants for a few days to protect them.

BUT... the biggest wrapped up of all the fact that my husband came home from the hospital!

Christmas 2012


Minus the cast! But still on bed rest for several more weeks to make sure his leg heals correctly. Soooo, I have been nurse maid this week. So I have been very wrapped up in caring for him while still juggling the rest of my life. But that is ok, our wedding vows said for better or worse, in sickness and health....  and I take those seriously. So while my week wasn't wrapped up with a bow.....I am very happy my hubby is home! So lets see what Sally has for us next week.!

For more wrapped up stories head on over to Sally's blog and be like a rabbit and hop around.....:-)


52 week badge

13 comments:

  1. Lots of wrapping in your life. I'm so glad your hubby got to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your hubby is feeling better! looks like he's got a smile on his face and happy to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you husband is home. Caregiving is a full time job adn I am sure he is appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely to see him home!! i'm keeping you both in my thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your husband wraps up his healing in short order. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to hear that your husband is home minus the cast that 'wrapped' him up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have certainly wrapped up lot this week! Continued good health to your hubby (and you too.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure having hubby home is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at Penelope. She doesn't like the flash. Hope dad is doing good~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 15 years ago my husband fell on the ice and split his knee cap then a few weeks later I broke the scafoid bone in my left hand skiing... we got the stragest looks when we went places! I'm sure your husband is happy to be home and cast free... I think you sort of unwrapped this week... in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure he is relieved to be home and cast free. It sounds like you did a lot of 'wrapping' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet he was sure happy to lose that wrapping. Happy healing to him, and I hope he behaves as a patient at home for you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job on your wrapped up post. Hope he is back on his feet soon.

    ReplyDelete