Saturday, March 16, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 11 The Possibilities are Endless

Wow 11 weeks and we are still going strong...who would have thought that ---- Well I guess the possibilities are endless  for all us with how we interpret what Sally ask of us...

When I tried to think of what to put in this post I knew the whole world really was open to me. But what in my life right now, am I doing that would give me endless paths of possibilities to pursue?

Well, I love taking picture of the world around me. Especially the little things, like my new little friend...


No, I don't really care for spiders, but this guy is smaller than my thumb nail, so I am not really that scared of him.  He is sitting on my computer monitor.

Or maybe a picture of  the little Chickadee bird that feeds at my feeder every day then sits on my window to say hi!


Or the cute little lady bug that was in my kitchen, they say they are good luck!


Or even MY guys, hanging together....


So I guess you could say taking pictures opens up so many many possibilities!

BUT.......I think the one right now that is the most challenging is creating beauty from the wonderful beads I received from my Bead Soup Partner - Tanya...



Now can you see all the possibilities there????  

For more endless possibilities hop on over to Sally's page and enjoy!




15 comments:

  1. Nature is lovely in it's possibilities, isn't it? And those beads - those beautiful colors of blues,...oh the possibilities there - for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many possibilities, most especially the beady kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these beads are so beautiful! i can smell the sea...
    i really HATE spiders, but i was v. brave and scrolled past him to read the rest of your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dislike spiders myself - if they're inside. On my computer screen - ach!!!

    Looks like your guys are working on the possibilities. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get a huge amount of ladybugs inside my house this time of year - I won't even discuss your spider! Man - that it was huge gorgeous soup you have there! I see many possibilities of multiple projects! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly see all kinds of possibilities in the bead soup you received. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice close up of the spider....I would not have gotten that close..even with zoom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This time of year really opens up the possibilities of bugs! Have fun with your beautiful bead soup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vera, Just love that little chickadee. And the blues in your bead soup are gorgeous. I bet you come up with something amazing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so easy to miss those little critters. I'm glad you were able to notice them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure can see the endless possibilities from the beads! that's exactly how I think!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post about the little things that make up the endless joys, and some not so joyous possibilities in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics Veralynne. Oh how pretty your bead soup is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes it is the little things that open up additional directions or possibilities. And I can hardly wait to see what you make with your soup.

    ReplyDelete