Saturday, December 14, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 50 - Pop Of Red

When I saw this prompt I first thought of the red ball on my Christmas Tree but then when looking outside...I found some other pops of red..

Being in Florida right now made it easy as it is still kinda warm. Though today it is really gray and dreary looking and we are in for some rain.

But on with the prompt.

My tree with my beautiful ornament from my Face Book friend Theresa Frank in our Ornament Exchange, then the rest are just some pictures I had on hand with pops of red in them.  The third and last one are jewelry that is going in my Etsy Store the first, second, and fourth ones are of flowers in my yard. 

To see some more great pops of red head on over to the link below. 


8 comments:

  1. I clicked to enlarge the photo and must say these are beautiful pops of red! Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hibiscus is not blooming at the moment... I have a few orchids but my red one isn't blooming... Lovely Christmassy collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pops of red! Love those flowers, I wish I had something blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornament from your Facebook friend also beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vera your photo collage is great. Therese's ornament looks lovely on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely easier in the warm areas, believe me LOL! It was 30 below zero last week when I ran outside to take my picture. Even the dog hesitates at the door...
    Lovely reds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pops of red .... and lucky you to have one of Therese's ornaments!

    ReplyDelete