Saturday, September 21, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 38 - Quiet

Quiet....Another interesting challenge by our famous leader, Sally at Studio Sublime.  This was a hard one for me, because even though it is quiet in my house...I am usually working on beads, blogging, crocheting....it is hard to catch me - quiet - ...  But then my husband suggested I let him take pictures of me reading outside on our swing...Ok...I can do that.  I do take time almost every day to read.  Helps me stay focused.  My new favorite author while I am waiting on some others to come out is Clive Cussler.  I have really developed a love of his books and since there are over 50...well I will be reading for a while.  So I went and sat on the swing and let my husband take a picture...of course he didn't tell me I needed to pull my shirt straight...shows all the bulges...oh welll.. ...  Enjoy the rest of us being quiet at Sally's. And thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. You look very content indeed! I should take more time during the day to read. I go to bed an hour earlier than I intend to go to sleep just to read. One of the best times of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is a really good way to relax and find quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a relaxing image...
    My hubbie also likes Clive Cussler books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Husbands don't ever see things the way we do RE: the shirt, but they do see what is important!

    ReplyDelete