Friday, August 30, 2013

Focus on Life: Week 35- Growth and Change

Growth and change.....well right now I feel like I am in holding pattern.  I can't seem to see the path where I am supposed to go. So I guess I will just wait.

But I did have something change in my yard.  My brother came by and put up the swing that I took from my parent's place when they past away.  The picture isn't that great either, as my good camera died and the only one I had was an el cheapo..but you get the point. For more great sites click the links below.

Thanks for visiting!


11 comments:

  1. I bet you will enjoy having that swing. I enjoy mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have that swing from your parents. Hope you feel their presence everytime you sit on it, and hold them close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even a little change can cause you joy! Enjoy your swing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great swing, it reminds me of the swing that was on my grandparent's porch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swing, and you will think of your parents when you use it, which is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my parents used to have one of those swings! Somewhere, I have a picture of my Mom in it, in about 1950...treasure your treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes a holding/waiting phase is just what your spirit needs...
    And I just love garden swings - I'm sure you'll enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought having a swing to sit on and read in would be a good way to spend an afternoon! I'm sure you'll love having it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand the space you're in Veralynne. I'm with you. I know it will all unfold as it should but some days it weighs heavy. The swing is a perfect spot to sit and let all the heaviness roll off you. I would love a swing in my yard. hmmmmm...I might have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holding patterns can produce great growth and change,....so holding tight is good sometimes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The swing will be such a special spot to relax and visualize your path!

    ReplyDelete