Friday, August 16, 2013

Focus On Life - Week 33 - In Season

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but when I saw this prompt, my first thought was that song from the 70's -  Song: Time Of The Season Lyrics by The Zombies...  Ok, so I am showing my age....but it was a cool song.  Also later that day my husband and I had to run an errand and saw this sign....(suppose to say Rainy Season is Here!
























Thought it was kinda catchy...but we all know what season it is...especially in Florida....SUMMER! And finally we got the chance to go to the springs and beach....here is collage of what we did.  The two girls in the water is my daughter (standing) and me (in water...it was COLD water). Then the mural with my daughter in was on the side of a restaurant in Crystal River, so I convinced her to pose.....then there is one of the hundreds of crabs that were coming on shore...what a sight.  Then my son is striking a pose...that's me behind him...hehehehe. And of course some seagulls...when I took the picture of the single seagull with the buoy's behind him, I didn't realize there were seagulls on each one... what a hoot!



That my day in the "Summer Season" For more hop over using the links below....Have a sunny day!

11 comments:

  1. Seagulls are always in season. I even have them on my river here in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you making the most of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep my favorite season... summer and the sun is shinning here today... so the weeds are calling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day art the beach, I can't imagine what that would be like since we have no beaches anywhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collage! Summer is the best and as the days get shorter we try to get as much out of each day as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome post! Love your pics! And, I thought of that song, too!! LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!! Summer is almost nonexist here as it seems like fall. I'm glad you got a chance to play in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - that sign is so perfect :) Beautiful pictures of your summer, I do recall our one and only trip to Clearwater - the restaurant and the crabs (our son spent hours watching the little creatures... we should go back one day, he'd enjoy it even more now!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great collage depicting all the elements of your summer fun!!

    ReplyDelete