Saturday, July 27, 2013

Focus on Life - Week 30 - Catch the Sun

Wellllll, even though I live in the "Sunshine State"....this week has been more rain than sun.  The summer is our rainy season and we are really getting it!  Today...is the first day I haven't woke up to rain. We are hoping to go visit the springs and get a little r and r or sunshine!  But I did manage to get a couple of photos before the rain set in of the bird feeder outside my window with the sun, and my dog looking out the window watching for the squirrels that were running around out there in the sun, and then if you can see in the one picture how tall my grass is. I am going to have a jungle soon.....



























For more pictures of the SUN hop over to Sally's page

8 comments:

  1. LOL, never thought of taking a pic of my license plate. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love the pic of your lab(?) watching out the window; ours could be a twin, right down to the grey muzzle. Hope you get some lovely sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet my bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the license plate and so fitting for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the licence plate - how great to live in the 'Sunshine State' - it must just make you want to smile every time you see it written on a number plate or advertising board (except when it's raining!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let that poor pup out and at those squirrels! He looks so patient...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could use some of that rain up here....
    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos - I love how you've collaged them together!
    thanks for stopping by, we've had visitors all weekend, so i'm just catching up :)
    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete