Saturday, April 20, 2013

Focus On Life Week 16 Go For A Walk

This week our fearless leader challenged us to "take a walk". Well this week for me made it impossible to just stop and go for a walk. Without all the boring details, lets just say walking was not in the cards for me this week.

BUT...I did have some pictures from a nature walk my husband and I did last year that was great fun. We got soaked not only by the rain...but by the "huge" puddles we had to walk in.  I had worn sneakers so it wasn't to bad for me, but he wore sandals....

Anyway it was great to walk and just enjoy the pure nature by ourselves. Listening to the birds, looking at the different flowers and fauna.  At one point we sat under a tree on a little bench while we waited for the rain to let up a bit.  It was fun. I would love to do it again...

Now for the picture....I have discovered the collage maker in my Picasa program so I made one picture out of many. Enjoy.  BTW - the nature trail is in Crystal River, FL. Not far from where I live.


For more exciting walks hop over to Sally's page!

7 comments:

  1. what a cool tool! Might need to check out that collage maker thingy :) And yes, I'm a Pisces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it looks a wild and wonderful place! i'll have to check out the collage-making tool... thanks!
    have a great week :)
    no 18 on the list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. Isn't the collage tool great?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful nature trail, and a great way to spend time with your honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature walks are always fun, even in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nature walk you guys took - even if your feet got wet! Love all the different colors, textures and little critter you got going there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful walk! I'm going to have to try that Picasa tool. I use picmonkey for my collages now, but this one filled up the column nicely.

    ReplyDelete