Saturday, April 13, 2013

Focus on Life Week 15 “Aged Beauty”

Like Sally I am enthralled with antiques.  And I have several around my house that have been handed down...(no not me...sydny)  Anyway, while doing some "cleaning" I came across an envelope of OLD negatives, I am talking early 1930's.  So I have started scanning them in to see what I could do to put them in our family tree album. So I present the few I have scanned with descriptions.  Enjoy!


For more "Aged Beauty" hop on over to Sally's site

6 comments:

  1. I love old photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! and thank you for labelling them all :)
    have a wonderful week :)
    no. 21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Love that you're saving those old photos AND labeling them. Very cool collage with the sawmill included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old photos are even better when you know who is in them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. i should do something similar some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful old photos. Cool pics of the sawmill. Such an important part of our history.

    ReplyDelete